Register Your UDID First
Warning: According to Apple, beta software is intended only for installation on registered development devices. Attempting to install beta software in an unauthorized manner violates Apple policy and could render your device unusable and necessitate an out of warranty repair. Be sure that you have registered your device before installing any beta software.
Installing iOS 15.5 or iPadOS 15.5
- Register your iOS device's UDID.
- Always backup your device before installing a new OS.
- Download the above Configuration Profile for iOS 15.5 or iPadOS 15.5 onto your iPhone or iPad using Safari. Follow the installation instructions.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Follow the prompts to download and install the beta software.
Installing watchOS 8.6
- Register your iPhone's UDID and install the iOS 15.5 beta as described above.
- Register your Apple Watch's UDID.
- Download the above Configuration Profile for watchOS 8.6 onto your iPhone. Follow the installation instructions.
- After launching the profile, tap Apple Watch as the installation location, then reboot when prompted.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app and tap My Watch > General > Software Update.
- Wait for the Apple logo with progress bar to appear. When the update finishes, your Apple Watch will reboot and activate the beta.
Installing tvOS 15.5
- Register your Apple TV's UDID.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > General > Privacy.
- Scroll down to highlight "Share Apple TV Analytics".
- Click the Play/Pause button on your remote and choose "Add Profile".
- Enter this URL: https://www.udid.in/betas/tvos-15.mobileconfig
- Click "Done" and follow the prompts to add the profile.
- If you have previously enrolled in public betas, turn this off on your Apple TV (Settings > System > Software Updates > Get Public Beta Updates)